Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Combo Rita Pepper Mill from William Bounds Review




Everyone thinks its funny that my ex-husband and my current husband are both chefs. The reason I bring this up is because I think there's a reason why I'm drawn to chefs. I'm terrible in the kitchen. I spill everything I touch and I've actually burned water. But the right accessories can mean the difference between a decadent dessert and a messy disaster.  William Bounds is an amazing company that has dozens of unique cooking utensils that makes life in the kitchen a breeze.




For our review, we were sent the Combo Rita Mill. My husband has a lot of things on our kitchen counters, so space is a commodity.  Anything that can save me some room has an advantage.  So I love the 2 in 1 combo this mill offers. Twist it for pepper or give it a shake for salt. The stainless steel grinders are rust and corrosion proof and it grinds the pepper to a fine powder or a course grind. It is designed so that is will never jam or wear down, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.  Nothing is better than freshly ground herbs and spices, and this grinder makes it easy. Not only are they a functional kitchen tool, they also come in adorable color and designs that will make a statement on your counter top.


The pepper mill is just one example of so many wonderful products you can find at William Bounds. They also offer stemware, spices, ice buckets, silicone cooking tools and so much more. Their items are fun and unique and their prices are affordable. Their products can also be purchased on their website.   While you're there, be sure to sign up for their free newsletter. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you need an upgrade to your kitchen counter or know a chef with a birthday coming up, than check out  William Bounds today!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: