Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Back to School Must Have -Educational Insights Ring the Bell Eletronic Goal Tracker Review & Giveaway
Every year, my children's school has a little contest where they need to read 100 books in a certain number of days. They have also had fund raisers after some of the natural disasters, like last years earth quake in China. The kids brought in pennies to try to reach a certain amount of money in each class room. Each child went around asking all their family and friends for their pennies and it was amazing how much they accumulated. On occasions like these, the Ring the Bell Electronic Goal Tracker from Educational Insights would definitely have come in handy.
We were lucky enough to receive a Goal Tracker to review and its definitely a fun way to encourage students to take part in special events. Fun sounds and sparkling lights will take the goal chart to a whole level and really motivates kids to get involved. You can write your goal and reward at the top of the chart and all your milestones can be documented on the sides. Each time a milestone is achieved, you slide the puck closer to your goal and are rewarded with fun lights and sounds. When you actually meet your goal, there is a light show that will give the 4th of July fireworks competition. This fun tool would work just as well at home as in a classroom and is a great way to get kids motivated.
The Ring the Bell Electronic Goal Keeper is only one example of the educational tools and games you can find at Educational Insights for both family and classroom use. This awesome company has been providing us with the best in educational games for years. Make sure you thank them by visiting their face book fan page and becoming a fan. They are only a few hundred away from 6000 fans. Help them meet this goal before the new school year begins!
One lucky winner is going to receive the same Ring the Bell Electronic Goal Tracker that we received to review. To enter just visit, Educational Insights and tell me another item you would love to have. For additional entries you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and Educational Insights(5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book or a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book (one entry each)
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
8) Follow my author blog on friend connect, twitter, or face book (one entry each)
9) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
10) Become a fan of Educational Insights on Face Book
11) Subscribe to the Educational Insights Newsletter
This giveaway will end at midnight on 8/2/11 and is open to the US only. Only one set of entries per person/household or IP address. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to Educational Insights for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received.***