Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Splash! Byron's BBQ Review



Summer BBQs are lots of fun, but they are also lots of work. In the lazy days of summer, there are times when I want dinner to be quick and easy. But I still crave that yummy BBQ flavor. Well, thanks to Bryan's BBQ, I can get great tasting BBQ meals in just minutes. There isn't even any messy clean up. I just heat it up and its ready to eat.






 I was lucky enough to receive a package of Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ to review, and it was awesome! It comes in a 4lb tray which is a nice big package that was just enough for my family of five. I just had to heat it up in the oven or slow cooker and it was done. We had our pork in nice thick hamburger rolls, and it made for the perfect summer dinner. It is loaded with flavor, and tons of messy, drippy fun. The sauce is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, and the pork is tender and delicious. I love the taste just as much as I love the convenience. Since I'm expecting, there are days when I'm just too tired for fancy meals. This gives my family a great meal without a lot of work. And there are lots of great ways to use your Bryons Pork. Just check out this awesome recipe-It is quick and simple and perfect for summer fun.



3 cups Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ, warmed according to package directions
1 can baked beans
2 cups colorful coleslaw
1 bag (10 ounces) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
2 cups green bell pepper, diced
Pickled okra for garnish

Heat baked beans on the stove on medium heat until warm (about 5 minutes), stirring occasionally. Layer bottom of a serving dish with the heated baked beans, followed by an even layer of corn kernels and then a layer of green bell peppers. Place an even layer of BBQ on top of the bell peppers, followed by the coleslaw. Place pickled okra on top for garnish.

If you would like to try Bryon's BBQ for yourself, it is available at BJs and Sam's Club.  For more tasty summer recipes, check out their website. And also make sure to head over to One2Try and see what Rita thought about her yummy pulled pork. For a quick summer dinner, you can't ask for anything tastier than Bryon's BBQ. Just make sure you have plenty of napkins handy!




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: