Saturday, June 25, 2011
Shopping for a tween girl for her birthday isn't easy. She's getting too big for toys, but she's still too young for make up. I was pretty clueless about what to get my daughter this year. But one of the things she is really into now is decorating her room. She traded in her Tinker Bell sheets for peace signs earlier this year, but we are still gradually working on getting her new knick knacks and accessories for around the room. Recently I came across a great little shop called Paper Scissors Rock and they have the perfect accessories for kids, tweens, teens and even adults. With over 70 fun designs to choose from, there is something for everyone.
Alarm Clock. Its the perfect match to my daughter's bedroom decor and something that she really needed. She is old enough now to get up and get herself ready for school. Even though I will be up too and will always make sure she's ready in time, its a big step to give her the responsibility of doing it on her own. This little alarm clock is perfect for her. Its not very big, and won't take up to much space on her dresser. Its loud enough that she will hear it since its by her bed, but it won't wake up the rest of the house. The design is a red peace sign with vines around it. As an added touch, the second hand is a dove that ticks around the peace sign. My daughter loves it, and will definitely be back at Christmas to grab a few of these for nieces and nephews.
Paper Scissors Rock has lots of other fun decor like wall clocks, night lights, magnets and more. Their designs are trendy and fun and there are so many to choose from, you are bound to find something to match your personal taste and style. While you are visiting the website, be sure to enter their contest to win a night light of your choice. And keep this site bookmarked because whenever you are stuck for a gift idea, this a great place to find something fun, unique and affordable.
Paper Scissors Rock and tell me another item you love. For additional entries, you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama & Paper Scissors Rock (5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book or a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book (one entry each)
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
8) Follow my author blog on friend connect, twitter, or face book (one entry each)
9) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
10) Become a fan of Paper Scissors Rock on face book
11) Subscribe to the Paper Scissors Rock newletter
12) Follow the Business of Crafts blog on friend connect
13) Follow the Business of Crafts blog on network blogs
14) Follow Paper Rock Scissors on twitter
This giveaway will end at midnight on 7/15/11 and is open to the continental US only. Only one set of entries per person/household/IP address/ The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to Paper Scissors Rock for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received. Furthermore, I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result from the use or misuse of this product. ***