Thursday, May 26, 2011

Magnets.com Review





If you have a business, promotional items are a great way to get people to remember you. Back when I was working as an insurance agent, my desk was filled with cute little knick knaks and gadgets from the other companies I dealt with. Pens from adjusters. Memo pads from insurance companies. Even squishy balls from and stuffed animals from clean up services. When it came time for me to decide who I wanted to write a policy with or which cleaning service to recommend to my clients when their pipes broke, having these promotional gifts for business in front of me often times led me to giving out those names. So using promo items does serve a purpose, and one of the best things to use are refrigerator magnets like the ones you can find at Magnets.com. It make people think about your business and encourages them to use it.




If you are looking for some amazing promo items for your business, Magnets.com is a great idea. They offer custom imprinted promotional magnets with you company logo, photos and more. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes including circles, squares and rectangles. They even have paw prints and magnets in the shape of your state. I received a few of their magnets to review, and found they were high quality and professional. I plan on using them to get promotional magnets for our restaurant.  When it comes to prices, Magnets.com can't be beat. They are about 50% cheaper than any of the companies I have come across. If you need some customized products with your logo, Magnets.com is a great place to shop.







If you are looking to promote your company, now would be a great time to start shopping at Magnets.com. They are currently hosting an amazing Memorial Day Sale! Get 10% off their already low prices my using the discount code Memorial2011. Plus all first time orders get free shipping. To keep up with future promotions, make sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Keep your business in your client's minds and shop and Magnets.com today. As their logo states, they make your message stick.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.