Monday, April 25, 2011

MyExtra Gum Review




By now, most of my readers probably know that I love personalized items. If I can put my baby's name or picture of something, I'm there. I think Willow thinks she is famous. And now, she is even on my gum! That's right! My gum has my baby's picture on it! Thanks to MyExtra, and their new personalized packaging, you can go online and design packs of gum with your kids pictures and artwork. They would make a great gift for any occasion and wonderful party favors, and they are available for a great price.



For my review, I was given a gift certificate that allowed me to design five packs of gum. I went with an Easter design and used one of my favorite pictures of Willow. Designing the gum was easy. I was able to upload my photo using their simple uploader. You can then choose from a variety of colors for the package as well as dozens of different themes. Mine say "Happy Easter" and they have Easter eggs on them.  But you can also choose from dozens of other banners.  The whole process took only a few minutes. With Mother's Day coming up, what mom or grand mom wouldn't love to carry around a package of gum with their child's picture or artwork.



In addition to holiday banners, the MyExtra Gum program would be perfect for shower favors. Add a photo of the happy couple or maybe the mom-to-be's belly. If you don't have a picture you want to use, they have lots of graphics available.  I am definitely coming back once my baby is born to create some one of a kind birth announcements.  So often when you get favors or announcements, they just get tossed aside and forgotten. With MyExtra you are giving people something they will be able to use, because who doesn't like to chew gum?



Each package of gum includes 15 pieces, and you can choose between peppermint, spearmint and watermelon. If you would like to learn more about MyExtra and their customized gum, just visit the website. If you have a special event coming up or want to give out something truly unique for the next holiday, MyExtra Gum is a great way to go.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. *** 

0 comments: