Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Idea - Chic Canvas Review




 As a mom of three and another baby on the way, I know one of the things that makes me the happiest is getting a good picture of my children. I have spent thousands of dollars getting professional pictures done over the years, but often times I find my own home pictures are actually better and more natural. But printing those pictures is a hassle and I can't print jumbo copies that I can hang on my walls. That's where Chic Canvas comes in.  They take your home photos and turn them into a high quality print on a real canvas that is nicer than anything you'll get at a picture studio for a fraction of the price.



For my review, I was sent a gift card so that I could experience the full Chic Canvas experience. I have tried doing the canvas thing before, but honestly it was just too much work, and I got frustrated. You would have to adjust the picture to fit to the frame just right and do self editing, and I am just not that internet savvy or artistic. But Chic Canvas makes it incredibly easy. All I had to do was upload my favorite photo (the only one I have of all three kids smiling). I didn't have to adjust the picture at all.  And if you don't have a digital camera or want to use a photo from the stone ages before digital cameras existed, no worries. You can send in your photos by mail and get the same fantastic results.



Once the picture was loaded, I was able to choose between a full color print, black and white, or old fashioned sepia.  I went with color, but you can preview how each color will look to help you decide. You can also pick the size of your canvas from 8 x 10 to 30 x 40 with lots of other options in between, making it easy to get just the right size for whatever space your working with. Next you  choose how you would like it edited. You can have red eye removed, basic color correction, and remove date stamps for no additional fee. If your picture needs more serious upgrades, for the low price of $25, you can add blemish removal, focus adjustment and brush strokes.



Once I was done with the ordering process, I proceeded to a secure check out where I was happy to see shipping was a reasonable price of $14.95, which is great for a such a large package.  I was very happy with the whole shopping experience and I am very excited about getting my canvas. It won't be here for a few days, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew about this great company in time to order for Mother's Day. A lovely canvas would make a wonderful gift for any mother or grandmother, and you can have it shipped right to their door in only five to seven days! Satisfaction is guaranteed so there are no worries when ordering with Chic Canvas.




Chic Canvas is perfect for all your special photos, whether its your children, wedding photos, a beautiful landscape, or even your four legged friends. Take all your favorite photos off your hard drive and turn them into something amazing. In addition to adding your own photos, you can also browse their art collection for some unique gift ideas. To keep up with future events and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.  Whatever you need to fill your bare walls this Mother's Day, Chic Canvas definitely has you covered.
 

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chic canvas has absolutely horrible customer service. Good luck getting your money back from these scam artists if something goes wrong.