Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mother's Day Extravaganza! Mich's Macc's Review




 My grandmother loved macaroons. They were her all time favorite snack.  She passed that love of tasty toasted coconut onto me. Recently I got to try something a little different thanks to Mich's Maccs. They make macaroons covered in luscious gourmet chocolate, which is a decadent delight that would make an original and tasty gift this Mother's Day. I only wish my grandmother was still with us because I know she could have loved them.




For my review, I received a six pack assortment of chocolate covered macaroons from Mich's Macs. It included two white chocolate, two milk chocolate, and two dark chocolate. Oh my goodness! I thought I was in heaven. Coconut and chocolate are two of my favorite things and to have them combined in one delicious treat is almost too much to ask for. They are one sweet sensation that is perfect for an after diner snack or a tea time treat.  My husband and I both loved them. My favorite was the dark chocolate, but each one was a delight and I will definitely be coming back for more.


Each of the coconut macaroons at Mich's Maccs are handmade.  They are made fresh to order every week so you are guaranteed quality and freshness. You can get two macaroons for $6, six for $11, or the best value is a pound for $16. The coconut is toasted to a golden brown and then coated with Belgian chocolate for the perfect morsel every time. They are gluten free and contain no peanuts, wheat or flour. They would make a great gift for Mother's Day and Rita from One2Try will agree. They would also make a unique bridal or shower favor that guests are sure to enjoy. To learn more about Mich's Maccs and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website. This Mother's Day, if you are looking for crunchy, chewy, chocolaty heaven, Mich's Maccs are the way to go.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. *** 

0 comments: