Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Lighter Side of Silk #SwitchtoSilk Challenge


 Today was day #5 of our Switch to Silk Challenge and we decided to try one of the light varieties. My oldest daughter seems to be taking after her father's side of the family, and weight management has always been a problem for them. I try to watch what she eats, but I do it discretely so she doesn't feel self conscious about her weight. One great way to get her tasty chocolate milk with a lot less calories is with Silk Chocolate Light. It was only 90 calories per serving and very low saturated fat, but is still a great source of calcium. Its also a great choice for me since I'm expecting and every calorie counts. We tried out the light chocolate Silk, and my kids thought it tasted a little different, but still just as good as the full calorie silk.




The light chocolate soy milk is only one of dozens of varieties of milk alternatives available from Silk. They also offer regular Chocolate, Coconut, and Almond, and original to name just a few flavors in regular, light and organic varieties.  If you want to try the 10 Day Challenge for yourself you can start right now by printing out valuable money saving coupons online.  Also be sure to follow Silk on twitter and/or become their fan on face book to keep up with future promotions and others that are taking the challenge. Get started today and see what a difference Silk can make in your life.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review as well as a flip video camera in order to post the videos. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: