Friday, April 22, 2011

Lanikai Bath & Body Review



I am always on the look out for fantastic all natural beauty products to try out, and I found some that I really love at Lanikai Bath & Body. Their products are a wonderful way to bring a little piece of the tropics home because from hair care to aromatherapy, all of their products are made in Hawaii using only all natural ingredients like essential oils. I received a variety of their products to try, and my whole family is in love with them.





 The first item we tried out was the Buddha Surf Unconditional Conditioning Shampoo. Just the name of this shampoo makes me love it! The Buddha line is "unzented" and is designed for the guys. My husband hates smelly shampoos so he thought this was perfect. He has thick unruly hair, but when he used the Buddha Surf, he saw less frizz. In addition to the shampoo the Buddha Surf line also includes a lotion, body wash, and massage oil, all available in "unzented."





 Next of my list was the Earth Balancing Face & Body Mist. This is made with pure essential oils and has the wonderful powers of healing aromatherapy. The blend of sandalwood, rosewood, patchouli, and bergamot is a calming mixture that helps you stay grounded throughout the day. The spritz is also a great way to feel refreshed on a hot summer day. The Earth scent is available in a massage oil as well as the mist.






When it comes to great smelling hand made soaps, Lanikai definitely has you covered. I received a bar of the Guava scented soap, and it smells amazing. The fresh fruity scent in a real eye opener in the morning, and makes you feel like you just stepped out onto the Hawaii shores.  The soap lathered up nicely and didn't leave behind any sticky residues. These soaps are hand made and all natural, so they are a great alternative to store bought soaps that are loaded with chemicals.  The Guava is only one of many great scents that you can choose from.




Last, but not least, I received the Hawaiian Healing Salve. I think I will get the most use out of these once summer kicks in and we are spending long days at the beach. The salve would be great for sunburns and peeling skin. But even right now, I thought it had some amazing healing qualities. Since I'm expecting, I have had some major patches of dry skin that were itchy and blotchy. The salve helped to clear it right up. 





These are only a few examples of the amazing line of Hawaiin products that are available at Lanikai Bath and Body. They also have lotions, body butters, aromatherapy and more. All of their products are all natural, but also reasonable priced. Check out their selection of mother's day gifts and make sure to take advantage of their Friday Special.   To keep up with the latest promotions, become their fan on face book or follow their blog. For the best in Hawaiian Skincare, you simply can't go wrong with Lanikai Bath & Body.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: