Friday, April 15, 2011

Honibe Honey Drops Review




I am usually a coffee drinker but there are some occasions when I like a cup of tea.  When I choose to go that route, I like to add a little honey to my tea.  If you have every used honey, you know how annoying it can be. Its sticky and hard to spoon out of the container without making a mess. And even if it has a squeeze bottle, it seems to take forever to get a full squirt to come out. Well, Honibe has come to the perfect solution to all our honey problems, and tea and coffee drinkers everywhere will really have something to buzz about.

Honibe Honey Drops are a wonderful and original idea. They are individual "drops" of honey that you can open up and just drop into your drink. They quickly dissolve giving you just the right amount of desired sweetness. There is no sticky residue left on your fingers or your silverware. But that isn't the best part. The honey drops are made from 100% pure dried honey and lemon oil. There are no additives so you know you are getting an all natural product that tastes wonderful.



If you would like to try Honey Drops for yourself, you can order them on the Honibe online website. You can also check their store locater for a store that sells them near you.  In addition to the Honey Drops, Honibe also offers throat lozenges, honey sprinkles, cream and liquid honey and more. All of made with the same all natural ingredients. To keep up with the latest promotions and products from this great company, make sure to follow them on face book or become their fan on twitter. When it comes to great tasting honey products, Honibe is the bees knees.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I'm not a tea drinker but grandma loves honey in hers. I'll have to pick some up for her.