Friday, April 29, 2011

Clean Well Hand Sanitizer Review



I have had a dilemma for a while when it comes to my kids and keeping them clean. When we are out, they are always putting their hands on everything and I constantly worry about germs. I don't want them to get sick, get pink eye, or who knows what else. I used to carry around some of the soapless hand sanitizers, but then I heard that they were making kids sick if they put their hands in their mouth. At the time, my son was still sucking his fingers and this freaked me out. So what's a germ-a-phobe mom supposed to do? Find an all natural alternative, of course. And that is exactly what I did. I found Clean Well. They created a line of all natural hand sanitizers that are safe for little fingers.

For my review, I received a few Clean Well products to try out, and I am in love. They have several convenient options including hand wipes and spray bottles. Both are alcohol free, safe for kids and leave hands feeling soft, instead of dried out like some other hand sanitizers. They have been clinically proven to kill over 99% of germs, but they do it without the harsh chemicals used by other companies. Prices are very reasonable, starting as low as $2.99 for a 1 oz spray that will last for 225 applications. Plus, they are cruelty free! From this point on, I know I will be carrying around a bottle of Clean Well where ever I go.

In addition to their hand sanitizers, Clean Well also offers a line of hand soaps that provide the same germ killing action. If you would like to learn more about these terrific products, you can visit their website. While you're there, check out their store locator to find a store near you that carries them or just shop online. To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Stay germ free and all natural and try out Clean Well today.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: