Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sprout Organic Baby Food Review



I spent nine months making sure that every single thing I put in my mouth was healthy and safe for my baby. Now that she's here and ready to start eating more solid  foods, of course I am still going to make sure she has only the best no matter what the cost. Sprout Baby Food is the maker of USDA certified organic baby food  that is free from harmful pesticides, chemical additives, and overly processed, genetically engineered ingredients.  And now they have added some textured foods for older babies to their line of products.




I received two different flavors of advanced baby food to review: Beef and Vegetable Lasagna and Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese . I always taste everything before I give it to my children. Not always fun when it comes to baby food. But these f oods were really tasty even though there is no salt or sugar added and it is made with only the best ingredients. At first I thought the pieces might be a little too big, but my baby loved it and had no trouble chewing even though she has only four teeth. She ate up every bite of each of them, and especially loved the mac & cheese, which is a flavor I haven't seen before in any other brands. 



Another great thing that I love about this company is that they have joined up with Terra Cycle. If you are not familiar with this company, they recycle packaging into things like school bags and pencil cases. You can save your Sprout Baby Food containers and send them into Terra Cycle. They will reimburse you for shipping and it helps to keep some waste from the land fills.



If you would like to learn more about Sprout Baby Food and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. to keep up with the latest news and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you want to give your children the best organic products and buy from a company that is environmentally conscious, then Sprout Baby Food is perfect for you.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we just tried these on our son and he also loved the mac and cheese i had to brake it up a bit as its not very wet or mushy but he loved picking up the pieces and even ate it cold(for teething) i think you get a lot for you$ with this brand we got ours at walmart of all places and it was only 89cents a pk when most are over a dollar for the same amount.