Friday, March 25, 2011

Nordic Ware Hi Dome Covered Pie Pan Review

 When it comes to kitchenware, Nordic Ware is name that most of us are already familiar with. I know that I have tons of Nordicware products in my home, and I am always adding more to my collection. They are a must have for anyone that enjoys baking, because they have all kinds of new and innovative designs to help make your job a lot easier.  One of the newest additions to our kitchenware collection is their Hi Dome Covered Pie Pan.




If you are on the go as much as my family is, than this is the pie pan for you. We always go to either my family's house or my husband's on all the major holidays, and one of the things we always bring with us is a home baked pie. Whether its pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving or cherry for Easter, getting it where we were going in one piece has always been a challenge. With the Nordic Ware Hi Dome Covered Pie Pan, you can bake your pie right in the pan which is made of sturdy aluminum. Once its done, and you are ready to travel, just snap on the lid. It will keep your pies fresh and the high dome keeps it in pristine condition. Once your pie is gone, clean up is simple. Crust won't stick to the pan and you can toss it right into the dishwasher.



The Hi Dome Covered Pie Pan is only one example of hundreds of kitchenware items you can find at Nordic Ware.  They have everything from bake ware to pots and pans. Most of their products are machine washable and microwave safe. To learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website.  To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to become a fan on face book. For the best in kitchenware, you simply can't go wrong with Nordic Ware.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Brandy Nelson said...

Hi! I am a long time follower and love your blog, so I decided to pass along an award to you!
It can be seen here:

http://alturl.com/3z2ok

Have a great day!
Brandy
http://www.NewlyCrunchyMamaOf3.com