Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jody's Popcorn Review & Discount Code



Trying to take my  growing family out to see a movie is starting to get expensive. So I only do it once a month, tops. The rest of the time, we have movie night at home. But one of the things I miss way more than the big screen is the way the theater  popcorn just melts in your mouth.  At least, I used to miss it. But not anymore! Thanks to Jody's Popcorn, I may never leave my house to watch a movie again.




My family received a packages of Jody's Popcorn to test out and I was amazed at how good it was. From butter to caramel, they have all your favorite gourmet popcorn, popped to perfection and topped with just the right amount of caramel or chocolate. You can purchase a bag for $3.95 which I found was the perfect portion for my two kids to share. The chocolate drizzle & caramel flavors we got to try offered just the right amount of sweet and savory flavor. And just in time for St. Patrick's Day, we also got to try their Shamrock Candy Corn flavor.  The green pieces offered an exciting surprise for the kids and the color does nothing to take away from the amazing taste.




If you would like to try Jody's Popcorn for yourself, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Just enter the code MOM15 at checkout and you will receive 15% off your entire order. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to become their fan on face book. In addition to their bags, they offer tins and gift pails that would make a great gift for any occasion.  Popcorn is a healthy alternative to chocoalte and sugary sweets and would make a great addition to any Easter basket. So stock up on Jody's Popcorn and get those baskets filled.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: