Saturday, March 5, 2011

Easter Costumes at Wholesale Custome Club




Halloween isn't the only time you and your children can wear fun and original costumes.  Any holiday or special occasion can give you a reason to get dressed up for the part. Its almost Easter, and I really wanted to find some unique costumes for toddlers for Willow because we were planning a spring photo shoot.    Luckily, I checked out Wholesale Costume Club. They have adorable costumes available all year long, including spring and Easter costumes.


It didn't take me long to find just the right costume  for my daughter. They had more than one that were perfect for her age, but my favorite was the Lil' Flower Costume. It comes with the cutest little one piece outfit, shoe covers, and flower hat that is nice and warm and comfortable.  This costume is going to be the perfect addition to the spring flower setting we are going to use for our photos. They also have some adorable fairy costumes that I might use for my older daughter to make the spring scene complete. And for our Easter celebrations, I can find a full size adult Easter bunny costume that I'm sure my husband will be thrilled to prance around it for an hour or two-LOL.




In addition to dozens of adorable spring and Easter costumes, Wholesale Costume Club also has hundreds of adult, teen, boy, and girl's costumes for any event.  All of which are available at prices much lower than the average retail store.  They also offer same day shipping on all orders for the low flat rate of $4.99. To learn more about Wholesale Costume Club and all they have to offer, visit their website. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.


And remember Halloween seem like its still far away, but its never too early to start planning ahead. Now is a great time to start shopping for Halloween bargains for next year, especially if you're shopping at Wholesale Costume Club.  Make sure to check out their clearance section for lots of amazing deals and get a head start on all your costume needs.








***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: