Monday, February 28, 2011

Puplight Review



 Every night I let my dog out. Every night she runs to the back of the house which is like a giant abyssal black hole. She's a large dog but I can't see her at all. When I finally hear something crunching through the leaves, I can only hope that its her and not a skunk or rabid possum or even a serial killer. This has been a nightly routine since I got my dog. But now, thanks to Puplight, I will always be able to see my dog coming.

Puplight is a unique collar that has a detachable light attached to it. The light has a sensor so it only goes off in the dark. You can also turn it off altogether if its not necessary. Its a great way to help you keep track of your pets, especially older dogs who may not be able to see well or hear you calling or puppies that are still learning to respond to commands. The collar itself is made with comfortable elastic  material that stretches to help avoid any choking hazards if your dog gets caught on something.  My dog seemed very happy to have the way lit for her at night, and I was happy to know exactly where she was.  Its also nice for the owners if you want to take a stroll with your dog in the night time hours.




Here are just a few of the other benefits of Puplight:

·         Makes you and your dog visible to traffic at night
·         Walkers with unfriendly dogs see you coming and move away avoiding unwanted confrontation
·         Frightens away wild animals – skunks, possums and coyotes
·         Helps many dogs with failing vision to see better
·         Lights your path so you can see a potential hazard to you or your dog

If If you would like to learn more about this amazing product, you can visit their website. While you're there you can look for a location near you that sells the Puplight. If you are a dog owner, this is one product you will definitely want to check out for yourself.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***