Monday, February 7, 2011

Foot Warmers and Hand Warmers Review


Last year after the record breaking snowfalls in my area, I learned what it really felt like to have cold hands. My husband and I spent hours trying to shovel a path to our cars. I know for some this is the norm, but here is South Jersey we rarely see snow at all, let alone enough to paralyze us for days.  I wish during that harsh blizzard I had hand warmers and foot warmers. These amazing little devices would have been the perfect way to warm up my numb fingers and toes without having to run in and out of the house.






I had no idea that anyone made disposable hand warmers and foot warmers until I came across Foot Warmers.org. I honestly had no idea such a thing existed until recently. But I can see so many uses for it. It would be great for camping trips, for cold nights watching the Christmas parade, cheering on your favorite team, ski trips, and even for folks who have to work outdoors in harsh conditions. Its also a great idea to keep them handy in the car in case of breakdowns where you might get stuck in the cold.







Using the warmer is simple. As soon as you open the package, and when it hit the air its activated.  It creates warmth that lasts up to twelve hours.  When you're done with it, you just toss it in the trash.  These hand warmers would make a great gift idea for the avid sports fan or outdoors man.  This winter, don't be left out on the cold. Get yourself some foot warmers and hand warmers today.  


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: