Friday, February 4, 2011

Blue Murder The Complete Collection DVD Review


 I have always been a fan of crime television. There is something about a good murder mystery that really gets your adrenaline pumping. When the show in question also features a strong female character, its even better. With the amazing Blue Murder The Complete Collection on DVD, you will be getting more than 19 hours of back to back action that will leave you at the edge of your seat. Just sit back and enjoy British drama at its best.

I had never seen Blue Murder before getting this DVD set to review, but let me tell you, once I got it I was so enthralled I watched the complete set in only three days. The series revolves around Detective Chief Inspector Janine Lewis (Caroline Quentin). She investigates some of Manchester's most gruesome crimes while also trying to deal with the challenge of being a single mom to four children. As each episode unfolds, you will watch her try to juggle her career with her family life to give you a double dose of drama.

Caroline Quentin gives an amazing five star performance. The complete collection follows the detective from her first initial promotion throughout all the ups and downs of her career. Along the way you will find lots of humor and the challenges of motherhood we can all relate to.

In addition to the full series, the DVD set also includes some text interviews with the cast, including Caroline Quentin and Ian Kelsey, a behind the scenes documentary, and cast filmographies. If you want to get the advantage of a full set of amazing  stories that will make you laugh, cry and shudder, than this is the box set for your. You can order Blue Murder The Complete Collection for only $99.99 at Acorn Media.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Barb said...

Ooh I love a good murder mystery. Do they have a reviewer program I was wondering? I couldn't find any info on their site about it. directorylanesuperstore(at)gmail.com