Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Birthday Bash! Original Soopsori Review




In this technological age, its so nice to find companies that still do things the old fashioned way. My grandmother always used to tell me stories about how even though her family was poor during the depression, they always had toys because her father would widdle them out of wood. Unfortunately, no one in future generations of my family has had that same talent. But luckily for me there are artists out there who have kept this tradition alive. At Soopsori, you can find beautiful  wooden toys that are eco-friendly and fun for children of all ages.



For our review, we received the adorable wooden robot.  This little guy is comprised of multiple wooden pieces all strung together with a sturdy elastic string. What makes the robot so incredible is that the elastic allows you to adjust his body parts. You can make him shorter or taller. You can put his arm on his head. You can twist and turn him in all different directions. But no matter how twisted up he gets, its always easy to get him back into his original shape. The wooden robot was a big hit in my house with both my baby and my older kids. Plus he is so sturdy and well made, I'm sure that someday my grandchildren will be playing with him too.



 The robot is only one of so many wonderful wooden toys that are available at Soopsori. They also have wooden instruments, puzzles, blocks, pretend play food and more. You can even have your toys personalized with your child's name.  If you would like to learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions, you can become their fan on face book. Prices are a little higher than average toys, but still reasonable for such high quality.  And remember, these are not just toys but works of art. No two are exactly alike. And unlike today's plastic toys, they are going to last forever. They are definitely an investment worth making.





**Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: