Friday, January 14, 2011

Western Chief Kids Rain Boots Review





Spring is just around the corner, and that means there will be lots of rain. My son  really loves to jump in puddles no matter how many times I try to stop him, so its important  that he has a good pair of boots.    There are a lot of things I look for when I'm buying my children shoes. They need to be comfortable, durable, and of course adorable. With Western Chief, you can find shoes and boots that can stand up to rain storms or blizzards but will still have you looking like a million bucks.






For our review, my son was sent these adorable Deluxe Fire Chief Boots in red. He thought they were awesome because they remind him of real fireman and he wants to them already, even in the snow.  They are sturdy and waterproof so he can wear them in all kinds of weather. Worn with a pair of socks, they will  keep little toes cozy and warm, and they have plenty of room in them for him to grow so hopefully they will last at least two years.  Of course they are sturdy enough that when he does outgrow them, I know I will be able to pass them down to one of his younger cousins. They are the perfect combination of  high fashion and functionality.









Western Chief has dozens of high endurance styles that are perfect for all the seasons. They have boots available for children, women and men.   They also have some adorable children's umbrellas and raincoats that match the rain boots.  These are high endurance, fashionable boots that are made by a company that has been bringing you  style and durability for over 100 years. And their prices are more than reasonable. The children's boots are around $30 each.  When it comes to fashionable boots for rain, sleet for snow, Western Chief is the  way to go. 




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: