Sunday, January 23, 2011

Smile Books Review & Discount Code




It has been almost two years since I got married and I still haven't printed out one single picture. I was lucky enough to have a photographer friend take the pictures for me. They gave me a disk and I put them on face book and looked at all of them. But I am just way to lazy to print them out. It would take hours and probably hundreds of dollars worth of ink.  Well, now, thanks to SmileBooks, I finally have a wedding album to show off.

With SmileBooks, you can get all your favorite pictures printed in one wonderful book. But this isn't like other photo book companies. It isn't just plain pictures in an album. SmileBooks creates hardcover works of art out of your photos. You can go onto their website and design your own book, choosing from dozens of themes. Its like being able to make a scrapbook, only it takes half the time and there is no mess to clean up when your done. If you are REALLY lazy like me, you can even pay the small additional fee of about $10 to have someone put together the book for you. You just send them all your photos and they pick the best ones and lay them out for you.

If you aren't computer savvy, don't worry. SmileBooks walks you through every step of the process. You can add photos in page by page. You can mix and match backdrops and borders. The possibilities are endless and the result is something you will treasure forever.  I made a book with all my favorite pictures from our wedding. Here are just a few of the pages.




I was absolutely thrilled with the results. With SmileBooks, the final product looks just like a scrapbook only better. You don't have to worry about glue or tape drying out as the years pass. Someday when my kids are  all grown up, we'll be able to look back at this book and it will still be in perfect condition. SmileBooks are a wonderful way to commemorate all your special occasions including weddings, births, birthdays, and holidays.

If you are interested in creating your own photo book, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Just enter the code NEWAGEMAMA30 at checkout to receive 30% off your order. Check them out today and see what's it like to make a memory you can hold in your hands.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: