Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dermacyte Oxygenating Eye Complex Review

 
 
 
 
Since I hit thirty a few years back, I've started to worry more about wrinkles. I don't have many yet, but I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible.  Its important to find a good anti-aging product. But with so many skincare options out there, its hard to pick one that's right for you.  Are over the counter products good enough? If you spend hundreds of dollars on skin cream, is it really any better than what you can get at the drug store? I've found its best to come out somewhere in the middle. And one of the greatest skincare products I've tried to date is the oxygenating eye complex from Dermacyte.

Dermacyte was generous enough to send me a few of their products to try out which I have been using for about a week.  This serum is the only skin care product that provides high concentrations of oxygen directly to the skin without harsh side effects.  Like I mentioned before, I don't have many wrinkles yet, but the few I had were around my eyes, and I have noticed a slight decrease since I started using this product.  It does take longer to see any dramatic results which is standard with most skincare products. For me, I'm more concerned with prevention and the ingredients in this serum are sure to keep me looking young for years to come.


You can purchase Dermacyte products for between $84 and $95.  In comparison to some big name brands, this is a great deal. To learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with future deals and promotions, you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you want to keep aging at bay, than check out Dermactye today! 



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: