Wednesday, January 12, 2011

191 Unlimited Review



I always have a hard time finding clothes for my son that fit him just right. He's a little short for his age and super skinny.  When I was asked to review the button down shirts from 191 Unlimited, I wasn't sure if  they would look right on him.  But surprisingly, the shirt was a perfect fit for him. Doesn't he look handsome in it? He is definitely proud of it and can't wait to wear it school to show it off in front of all the girls.


I also received a shirt in size large for my husband.  I really liked the shirt they sent me for him. I especially like the buttons on the shoulders.  Very cool and original.  It fit him very well and is perfect for both dinner at a casual diner or a night on the town. And its nice to know there's something hanging in the closet I can dress him in the next time we decide to take a drive to Atlantic City. Something that won't embarrass me for a change. LOL



In addition to men and boys shirts, 191 Unlimited also has Flannel Shirts, jackets and some pretty cool skinny ties.  Their shirts are a little on the pricey side, but they are quality, high end items. They're going to last for years and impress everyone who sees them with their unique styles. Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas was even wearing  a 191 Unlimited shirt to the MTV Video Music Awards. So when you're wearing these shirts you're in the same league as the stars.  To keep up with all the latest sales and news, make sure you join them on facebook.  








***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: