Thursday, December 2, 2010

Renuzit® Holiday Fragrances Review







Just last week I had posted on my face book page about how my cat had set himself on fire with my candle.  Its a dangerous situation, and yet I love to my seasonal fragrances. Especially now during the holiday season, it nice to have a scent that corresponds to the season. If you have a cat that sets himself on fire, or maybe you're just not good about remembering to light a candle or blow it out, than there is another way to get that holiday fragrance in your home all day long. 


 Renuzit is a company I'm sure most of you are familiar with. They air fresheners have been around for decades. And now they have have created a whole line of wonderful holiday fragrances including Winter Berry, Apple & Cinnamon and Holiday Cookie. All you have to do is open up the container and the lingering fragrance will spice up any room for at least a month. These fun and festive scents will really get you in the mood for the holidays. Plus there is no worrying about any fire hazards.  These scents are available for a limited time only. So get yours today before they are all gone.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: