Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Lotus Healing Mat Review





Acupuncture is something I have wanted to try for years. But there is no one within driving distance of my house that offers it and I never thought it would be something I could do on my own at home. Until I discovered the Lotus Healing Mat! This revolutionary device is more that it seems. It is covered with hundreds of plastic flower shaped discs. When you lay on it, you are hitting thousands pressure points in your body. Just a few minutes with your Lotus Healing Mat and pillow can relieve stress, release tension in your body, and revitalize your soul.


















I will admit that when I first unraveled my Lotus Healing Mat I was a little intimidated. The white flowers were pointy to the touch and I was sure it was going to hurt.  But I swallowed my fears and stretched it out on the floor. I even took out a blanket thinking I might need the added protection the first time.  I was amazed when I laid down on it and it felt WONDERFUL! I spent ten minutes each of my back and my stomach. It was the most relaxing, tension free experience I had since my baby was  born. I could feel the points of the flowers touching my skin, but it was soothing, and not at all painful. And when I was done I felt more energized than I have in months.











My husband also tried out my mat, and now he wants to steal it! He has a bad back which bothers him a lot. He has used the Lotus Healing Mat and pillow every night since it arrived, and he has noticed a marked improvement. We also used the mat on him during a Reiki session, which I do for him regularly, and he said it was a powerful combination. Throw in a little aromatherapy and some soothing music and you have a full sensory sensation that is truly amazing.












 The mat itself is available in five colors including purple, green, red, black and orange.  It is emblazoned with the beautiful Lotus Symbol, which is an wonderful focal point for mediation and can help your subconscious break free so you can get in touch with your inner self.   The Lotus Healing Mat is everything you need for both physical health and spiritual awareness. It brings clarity and focus into an otherwise hectic world, even if its just for a few minutes. If you would like to learn more about the Lotus Healing Mat and all its benefits, visit the  their website. Get hooked on acupressure today! I know I did!




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Julie said...

This looks so soothing and calming! Thanks for the review!

Jeanie said...

This sounds awesome! I'll be keeping it in the back of my mind for a possible Christmas present this year!