Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Gummibar DVD Review



It was only a few weeks ago that my kids came home from school begging to look at the Gummibar video on you tube. But apparently we had been missing out because the Gummibar  has been a sensation for quite a while now. They have several adorable techno style music videos that star an adorable green gummy bear. He even has a bite out of his ear.  Check out one of the videos below:





The you tube videos were such a big hit that they launched a CD and now, there is even a DVD available, which we were lucky enough to get to review. Since my kids were always nagging me to watch it online and I don't like to share my computer, it was a great chance for them to get all the Gummibar they can stand. The DVD includes the signature Gummibar song in seven different languages as well as a few other top picks. If you have a child who is a Gummibar fan, this would make a great stocking stuffer. It is available online at Amazon for only $12.99.




To learn more about all the Gummibar products available including holiday songs, CDS, DVDs, t-shirts and more, visit their official website. You can also become their fan on face book.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: