Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Positively Organic Review




Organic clothes aren't very easy to find where I live. I can only get them online. But they are usually very expensive and are often just plain and blah.  But the adorable clothes at Positively Organic are organic, colorful, and fun. And we aren't just talking pastel pink and blue. Their clothes offer bright designs and colors that are perfect for babies, toddlers and kids because they are stylish and fun.



For our review, we received one of the adorable graphic body suits with matching yoga pants .  I love the bright colors, and its so soft I know my baby will be nice and cozy in it.  The symbol of the star in the circle has special significance to me so it was the perfect choice for my baby.  Best of all, its made from organically grown cotton and the design is made with only eco friendly dyes. So its safe for a baby's sensitive skin and doesn't hurt the environment. And of course, its absolutely adorable!


In addition to the the graphic body suits, Positively Organic also has dresses, booties, pants, onesies, caps and more, all of which are made with only organic materials.  Prices are reasonable for this type of high end clothing, and shipping is quick. For even more great savings on already low prices, make sure you visit their sale section. To keep up with the latest sales and promotions, you can subscribe to their newsletter, follow their blog, or become their fan on face book.  With the holidays on the horizon, a cute organic outfit would make the perfect gift for any child. So check out Positively Organic today and keep your baby outfitted in comfort and style.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: