Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Nutra Sonic Review



I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Nutra Sonic over the last few months, but I'll be honest. I had my doubts about what kind of results I would get with it. I have been washing my face just fine with regular soaps and cleansers for years and it worked just fine. And $159 seemed like a hefty investment to wash my face. But this week, I received a Nutra Sonic to review, and let me know tell you, now that I've tried it, there is no going back to plain soap and water again.

The Nutra Sonic is a professional cleaning system that uses a similar process as a electric toothbrush.  It was researched and developed by a plastic surgeon. The vibrating bristles provide a micro massage of the skin that removes dead skin cells.  This cleans pores and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while leaving your skin extra soft and radiant.  Using the Nutra Sonic provides six times the results of manual cleaning.

I noticed a difference in my skin from the very first time I tried the Nutra Sonic.  It left my face feeling so soft and smooth. There wasn't one fleck of dry skin. And after a few days of using, I noticed a marked decline in black heads and pimples. Luckily, I haven't really had any wrinkles yet, but I'm hoping with the help of the Nutra Sonic, they are something I will be able to continue to avoid.

The Nutra Sonic is available in several fashionable colors including pink, blue, white, yellow, and purple. It has four different speeds and comes with three brushes for normal skin, sensitive skin, and body cleansing. And here are a few more of the benefits of this awesome product.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to try that! It looks like a really good idea.