Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - HABA “PURE NATURE COTTI” Organic Plush Baby Toys Review



When I was getting ready for my baby, I made the conscience decision to use as many green and organic products as possible. We have an organic mattress and sheets. We use cloth diapers. We even make every effort to use homeopathic remedies for common ailments. Now that the holidays are approaching, I want to get my baby some cute organic toys.  But in the small town I live in, its hard to find any nice baby things at all, let alone the green products that I'm looking for. But thanks to online shops like Maukilo, I am able to find adorable baby toys that I know are green, organic and safe for my little girl.






One of the newest selection of toys available at Maukilo are the HABA Pure Nature Cotti Plush Baby Toys. We were lucky enough to receive one of their pull toys to review. What makes this little guy unique is that he is extra soft and cuddly. My baby just loves hugging and snuggling with it. His eyes are embroidered so there is no choking hazard. The pull toy version actually has detachable wheels. So you you child can pull it around when she wants to, but you can remove them when its time to snuggle.




The Pure Nature Cotti toys are only one example is hundreds of wonderful toys you can find at Maukilo for kids of all ages. They even have furniture and decor items.  To learn more about what this amazing company has to offer, you can visit their website. While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter to keep up with all the latest sales and promotions. By signing up you are automatically entered to win a $20 gift certificate.  You can also become their fan on face book.  If you have a little one in your life, holiday shopping won't be complete without a visit to Maukilo.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: