Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Amy Michelle Street Bag Review & Discount Code




I refuse to let having a baby make me one of those lame moms. I won't carry around a bag with cartoon characters on it or one that is in shades pink and blue pastels with polka dots. I want something stylish and fun.  The bags from Amy Michelle are just the thing for moms who have to tote around a whole bunch of stuff, but still want to stay at the height of fashion.






For my review, I picked out the Amy Michelle World Peace Eco Street Bag.  I was in love with it as soon as I got my hands on it. Its really nice and roomy inside. There was plenty of room for everything I need from diapers to action figures.  There are lots of convenient compartments so you can pack your bottle without worry of leaks and can separate the baby wipes so can find them when you're in a messy situation. It even comes with a changing pad. The black bag with the peace sign emblem is perfect for my personal style. And best all, long after my baby has grown, I can still use this bag for a variety of other things because you would never know it was a diaper bag unless you rummaged through it.




This eco street bags are only one example of so many wonderful and stylish bags you can find at Amy Michelle. They also offers lots of other clutches, totes and hand bags in many different styles and designs. A handbag or street bag is a gift that any woman will appreciate this holiday season. And with Amy Michelle you are getting high fashion at affordable prices.  You can even have your bag monogrammed for a small fee. If you are interested in getting an Amy Michelle bag for yourself or as a gift, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive 15% discount for the holidays. Just enter the code Holiday10 at checkout and the discount will be applied.





To learn more about this fantastic company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. While you're there, you can locate a store near you sells Amy Michelle bags or you can start a gift registry.  To keep with the latest news and promotions, you can follow them on twitter, become their fan on face book or check out their blog. However you do it, Amy Michellle is a company you'll definitely want to visit this holiday season.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: