Saturday, October 16, 2010

Zippo Deluxe Hand Warmer Review



Last year after the record breaking snowfalls in my area, I learned what it really felt like to have cold hands. My husband and I spent hours trying to shovel a path to our cars. I know for some this is the norm, but here is South Jersey we rarely see snow at all, let alone enough to paralyze us for days.  I wish during that harsh blizzard I had a Zippo Deluxe Hand Warmer. This amazing little device would have been the perfect way to warm up my numb fingers without having to run in and out of the house.

Everyone knows that Zippo makes the best lighters around. But I had no idea that they also made hand warmers. I honestly had no idea such a thing existed until recently. But I can see so many uses for it. It would be great for camping trips, for cold nights watching the Christmas parade, cheering on your favorite team, and even for folks who have to work outdoors in harsh conditions. Its also a great idea to keep one handy in the car in case of breakdowns where you might get stuck in the cold.



Using the warmer is simple. You fill it up with Zippo lighter fluid, the same way you would a regular lighter. But instead of producing a flame, it creates warmth that lasts up to twelve hours. You can use it again and again by refilling the cup. Each hand warmer comes with a small storage bag. Fluid is sold separately. And of course it provides all the quality and durability you would expect from a company like Zippo.

With the holidays on the horizon, the Zippo Hand Warmer is a great idea for a stocking stuffer for the avid sports fan or outdoors man. They are available on the Zippo website for only $19.99. While you're visiting be sure to check out their huge selection of lighters including the new designs on their candle lighters. To keep up with the latest news and promotions from Zippo, follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. This winter, don't be left out on the cold. Get yourself a Zippo hand warmer today.  


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: