Thursday, October 28, 2010

Somersault Snacks Review

I want to eat healthy. I really do. But everyday, somewhere between lunch and dinner, I start getting hungry and the snacks I pick are usually anything but good for me. Cookies, candy, even my kids fruit snacks are devoured. Not the best way to stick to a healthy life style or to lose these last few pounds of baby weight. But I admit that most of the healthier alternatives just didn't taste as good to me. Until now! I just tried a bag of Somersault Snacks and I think I finally found something to munch on between meals that won't make me feel guilty.

Somersault Snacks are made with only healthy ingredients. The main one is sunflower seeds, which are toasted together with grains and some tasty seasonings.  You can have them plain with just a little bit of sea salt or spice things up with the Sante Fe Salsa or Salty Pepper varieties. If you are having a chocolate craving, you can try the Chez Cocoa which gives you the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious bite. And even more importantly, did you know that sunflowers have half the fat and more protein that almonds?  What more can you ask for? I have always been a fan of sun flower seeds, but Somersault has added a whole new dimension to this natural snack.

If you would like to learn more about Somersault Snacks and the amazing products they offer, you can visit their website. While you're there, you can check their store locator to find a location near you that sells their products. To keep up with the latest new and promotions, make sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Somersault Snacks makes healthy snacking a tasty possibility. Check them out and start munching today!



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: