Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oshi Mat Review

 I am always looking for the best organic products for my baby. Recently I came across a company called Oshi Mat that makes organic mats for babies that are not only adorable but multifunctional. The first thing I noticed when I was checking out the mat is that it reminds me of my yoga mat. That in itself is enough to make me instantly fall in love. I can already see Willow doing Yoga with me on it as soon as she can walk:)  But that is still pretty far off and in the meantime, there are plenty of other uses for the Oshi Mat.



The Oshi Mat is perfect to use as a changing station. Its longer than most mats so there is plenty of room for babies to squirm around on it. The handy carrying case makes it perfect for moms on the go. Because its water and cold repellent it will be comfortable for your baby and easy to clean for you. Because its moisture free, it won't allow bacteria to grow.



When you're home, the mat is great for playing on the floor with your baby because who wants to have your little one putting their hands and face all over the floor that people walk on? No matter how much for vacuum, it will never be clean enough. So Oshi Mat is the perfect solution. Plus babies will love the fun designs!  But most important, Oshi mats are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and 100% PVC and latex free. And once your child outgrows it, it can be recycled! What more can a green mama ask for!



If you would like to learn more about this amazing product, you can visit the Oshi Mat website. While you're there, you can see the wide array of colors and styles that are available for both boys and girls.  To keep up with the latest promotions be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. The Oshi Mat is a must have for every mom. So check them out and get yours today!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: