Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Organic Beauty Now Review


Do you love ice cream? I know I do. I love to eat it, but I also love the smell of it. And now I can even soak in it. Organic Beauty Now is an online market that specializes in making bath time fun! From moisturizers to scrubs, its all available at everyday low prices and scents that kids and grownups will love.  They offer all types of skincare and hair care products in all the sweet scents you could want.




For our review, we received the 100% Pure Organic Yummy Ice Cream Bubble Bath in Strawberry. OMG! You can't even imagine how awesome this stuff is! Though its marketed as a kids product, even the grown ups are going to love it. It is heavenly! Just a little squirt will fill your bath tub with bubbles and your bathroom with its intoxicating scent. It leaves your skin feeling all tingly and fresh. Plus, its made from organic ingredients,features labels printed with soy ink, and comes in recyclable packaging. Fun and green is always the best way to go.





We also got to try out their Banana Smoothie Detangler. This is another item that is almost good enough to eat. But more importantly, it solves an important problem. My daughter has long, fine hair that tangles easily. She is always  getting big knots and cries when I try to comb them out. But with the Banana Smoothie Detangler, knots are a thing of the past. I can just run the comb right through her hair. This is one of the best detanglers  I have tried to date.




If you are interested in giving these great organic products a try, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Just enter the code NAM20 to get 20% off your order.  This offer is valid through 10/18/10. And of course, they have lots of wonderful products for moms and even a few for dad. Shipping is always a flat $5 and free samples are always included. Make bath time feel like a trip to the ice cream parlor with the amazing products from Organic Beauty Now. Check them out today!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: