Friday, October 29, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Kigo Foot Wear Review and Free Shipping



Hello. My name is Laura and I'm a shoeaholic.  Yes its true.  I have a serious addiction. I just can't get enough shoes.  I literally have at least 100 pairs and I would be more than happy to find another pair under the tree this holiday season. And now I just discovered a new brand of shoes that I have completely fallen in love with.  Kigo Foot Wear are not just adorable and stylish but one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever slipped my feet into.  Plus they are eco-friendly and perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle.




For our review, I received the Kigo Curve. These shoes are in the style of a curved Mary Jane which is both comfortable and chic. The flexible rubber out sole will actually feel like you're walking on a cloud. The shoes are great for casual use but are also perfect for anyone who is on their feet all day. You can be comfortable but still look professional and stylish. But they are also waterproof so you can wear them for a walk by the lake or on the beach with no worries.  The anti-microbial insole will keep feet smelling fresh. But what I love the most is that they are a wonderful green choice. They are made from in part from recycled nylon and use non-toxic dye to create their seven versatile colors.




To learn more about Kigo Foot Wear, check out their website.  If you're thinking about making a purchase for yourself or that special someone, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount code for FREE SHIPPING! Just enter the code NAMAMA at checkout. To keep up with future sales and promotions, be sure to follow Kigo on twitter. If you are a fellow shoeaholic like me, this is a company you will want to keep track of. Kigo shoes are great for both men and woman who enjoy an active lifestyle and would make a great holiday gift.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: