Friday, October 15, 2010

Get Glovd



I'm not sure where the summer went.  Fall seems to have snuck up on me. I woke up this morning and it was freezing. Its time to turn on the heat and get out the gloves! I always remember to get gloves for the kids, but I tend to forget about myself.  Luckily, I just got a pair of gloves in the mail yesterday from Get Glovd, otherwise I wouldn't have been prepared at all for the long wait for the school bus this morning.

The gloves at Get Glovd are a little different than what you can pick up in your local retailers. They are made with 100% mechanically processed bamboo which is USDA certified organic and eco-friendly.  Plus they are so soft, it almost feels like a natural extension of your own skin. They are soft and warm and so comfortable you can forget you have them on. They won't make your hands feel constricted and they won't get clammy or sweaty. Its just pure comfort.  But these gloves offer an even more important benefit than comfort. The natural bamboo is anti-bacterial so they actually prevent the spread of germs without the need for any chemicals. They are great for subway and train rides and even for kids in the supermarket.

Get Glovd gloves are available in men's, women's and children's sizes and can be purchased online for only $19.99. And for a limited time, shipping is free if you order two or more pairs!  Don't forget that gloves are a wonderful, affordable holiday gift that anyone can use. To learn more about this great product and all it has to offer, you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book to keep up with all the latest news and promotions.  Its only going to get colder so keep your fingers warm and toasty with a pair of organic gloves from Get Glovd  today!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: