Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fuel Belt Review





School is back in session and that means that sports are starting up. Today was our first soccer game. Since I am a green soccer mom, I always use reusable water bottles for practice and games. But my son is very forgetful and I am too busy counting heads to remember to count bottles when we are leaving. I have lost so many water bottles, sometimes I wonder if I'm helping the environment at all!  But now, thanks to the Fuel Belt, I don't have to worry about losing bottles anymore.


The Fuel Belt is a cool little gadget that wraps around your waist. It will fit a waist starting at 24" up to whatever size you might in. While its really intended for adult walkers and runners, I found its also perfect for children. It comes with two small water bottles that are the perfect size for kids. Its just enough water to get them through a game. Because they attach to the belt, they won't be able to forget them.  It also has a little pouch which my son uses to store his favorite Bakugan, but it can also be used to carry some cash or a cell phone. My son loves the belt and has been wearing it pretty much everywhere he goes. Whether we're riding bikes to the playground or playing an adventure game in a homemade fort in the living room, we've found dozens of fun uses for the Fuel Belt!



If you would like to learn more about the Fuel Belt and the other products they offer, you can visit their website. I think the Fuel Belt is a great find, and even though they are primarily geared towards adults, kids will really enjoy finding one under the tree this holiday season. I can't tell you how many compliments my son got on it at the game today! So whether you have a track star in your family a little guy with a big imagination, you should definitely check out Fuel Belts today!



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: