Friday, September 24, 2010

Vermont Soap Organics Review




I am always on the look out for organic products. Its especially important for me to use products made with natural ingredients for my baby, but its even better when I find a company that has great organic products for the whole family and even some for the home. So I was really excited to have the chance to try out some of the amazing soaps and cleaners from Vermont Soap Organics.  I received an assortment of products to try out and I couldn't be happier with them





Their fragrance free Baby Wash and Shampoo is great because its two products in one. I can use it to wash both my baby's hair and her body.  This makes for less clutter in a bathroom shared by five people. It has an easy to use pump bottle that creates generous bubbles, and lathers nicely. Bath time will only take about two squirts--one for the body and one to shampoo the hair.  At this rate, one bottle will last much longer than most store bought brands. So even though its a little more per bottle, you will save in the long run. Plus you're getting the benefit of knowing you're using the most natural ingredients for your baby's sensitive skin.






I really love their organic soaps. They are made with things like oatmeal and natural essential oils. The soaps are lightly scented with lavender and citrus. They are a refreshing morning pick me up that leaves your skin feeling clean with no greasy residue. The Lavender Shower Gel is a great way to compliment the soap. You'll step out of the shower feeling clean and smelling like a field of lavender.  The Lemon Grass Zen Hand Soap is just as nice. It creates a generous foam that gets hands clean with no nasty chemicals. It also comes in lavender and unscented varieties.






But I think the most amazing product of all the things I tried out is the Liquid Sunshine. This amazing product is an all purpose cleaner. You can can do your laundry, wash your dishes, or use it as a hand soap.  It even works wonders on your floors. Rub in directly onto stains and they will disappear in the wash. Or use a little on a rag to get the marks off your walls. There is really no end to the things you can do with this soap. Plus its highly concentrated formula comes in a small bottle that creates less waste. And since it uses only natural ingredients, it won't harm the environment.



These are only a few examples of the wonderful products available at Vermont Soap Organics. They also have lotions,  pet shampoos,  bath salts, veggie washes and more. All of their items are safe, pure and natural. Make sure you sign up for their newsletter to receive promotions and discounts.  With great organic items and every day low prices, Vermont Soap Organics is a great one stop shop for all your organic home and beauty care needs.



 
 
 
 
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: