Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spead the Love with Pure Costumes




My husband is a full blooded hippie and he wouldn't even need a costume for Halloween because he would just blend in. But for the rest us, we might need a little help if we decided to go with a retro hippie look this Halloween.  At Pure Costumes, you can find lots of far out styles that will make you really feel the love. From go-go boots to tie dye, Pure Costumes has all your sixties Halloween Costume needs.







Pure Costumes has so many cute Hippie Costumes, its hard to choose one. I think my favorite is the Hippie Child Costume, but I also love the men's and women's choices. And don't think that these costumes are just for Halloween. Each year, my children's school hosts a sixties dance. My daughter is in fourth grade now, so she's finally old enough to attend. Now she can go in style thanks to Pure Costumes.










Of course, Pure Costumes also has lots of other types of costumes as well from infants to adults. So get a head start on Halloween and start shopping now.  New Age Mama readers can get 10% off any order by entering the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout. To keep up with future promotions you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today for all your costume needs.







***Please note that Pure Costumes is providing me with a small fee for my time in posting this review. The opinions expressed are still my own and were not compromised in any way****

0 comments: