Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh Plah Teething Cuff Review



 Willow is teething. We all know how that can be. Fussiness, constant puddles of drool. But as difficult as all this is for parents, just think about what its like for your baby. The pediatrician told me that teething is one of the most painful things we ever experience and that we're lucky we can't remember it. I want to do whatever I can to ease this difficult time for my little one. And if I can do it with style, that's even better. That's where the Oh Plah Teething Cuff from Roundhouse comes in. They are teething toys that you can actually wear.


The Oh Plah doubles as both a fashionable cuff and a teether.  When you're out with your baby, you can wear it on your wrist that way its easily accessible whenever you need it. Because it comes in so many lovely colors with adorable designs like flowers and birds, you can get one to match any ensemble. When baby starts to fuss, you can take if off and she can chew on it.





 Willow loves the Oh Plah. She not only enjoys chewing on it, but also rolling in around in her hands, admiring the bright colors, and even trying her best to pick off the little birds. Plus I know its safe for her to have in her mouth because its BPA free. And when she outgrows it, I can recycle it. But I think I might still keep it for an accessory, if my older daughter doesn't steal it first.

If you would like to learn more about Oh Plah or the other products available from Roundhouse, you can visit their website. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today and make a tough time just a little bit easier on you and your baby.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: