Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Flipper USA Toothbruth Holder Review





We only have one bathroom for five people, so I am always looking for ways to conserve space. We have a holder for our toothbrushes, but having all of them in one cup can get crowded. And I don't like it when the heads are touching each other. I know we're all family and have the same germs. But for some reason it just bothers me, the same way double dipping does. Well, My Flipper USA has a great way to store our toothbrushes that is much more sanitary and much for fun  for the kids.





My Flipper USA is the maker of dozens of different hygienic toothbrush holders. They come in dozens of kid friendly designs like Hello Kitty, Dino Eggs, My Puppy, NFL Helmets,  and more. The suction cups on the back allow you to hang it from the mirror. And then there is a little door that opens and closes to remove the toothbrush. Being inside the holder prevents toothbrushes from touching each other, but also keeps away any other germs that might be floating around.  In addition to providing this necessary protection, kids will love seeing there favorite characters when they are brushing their teeth which will encourages them to brush more often.



If you would like to learn more about My Flipper USA and all the designs they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up to date with future promotions, you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check out My Flipper USA today and keep your child's toothbrush germ free.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: