Monday, September 6, 2010

Lootz Designs Review




Every cook needs an apron. Even terrible cooks like me. In fact, I think I need one more because I make much bigger messes than people who know what they're doing. But I'm not my grandmother and I won't be wearing an anything ugly because you never know who might show up. I want to look good even in my apron. At Lootz Designs, you can find stylish and affordable aprons that men, woman and children can all look good in.








I really love the lovely apron I received to review. It has adjustable strings to make for a comfortable fit for all shapes and sizes.  They definitely look good and even have a slimming effect. They are made with high quality materiel that will stand up to lots of tough messes, but they also clean up easily in the washer.  But the really unique thing is the fact that it has a built in towel at the waist. No more tearing the kitchen apart looking for a hand towel and no more wasting paper towels. What a fun and stylish way to be green!






Lootz Designs Aprons come in a variety of colors and patterns. To learn more about this great company, visit their website.  You can also become their fan on face book to keep up wit the latest promotions. If you would like to make a purchase, Lootz aprons are available for sale on their Etsy shop. Prices range between $22 and $30 depending on the size. Start cooking in style with Lootz aprons today!








***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: