Thursday, September 23, 2010

House of Marchand Review



 When I was a little girl, my grandmother always had little scented sachets that she used to put inside all the drawers to make them smell nice. They were usually just bunched up fabric with a bow around it. I never knew what was inside, and most of the time they really didn't smell that great.  They were probably even poisonous.So I never thought I'd want to have sachets in my own dresser drawers. Until I came across House of Marchand. Their scented sachets come in designs that are stylish and cute, are made with things that I know are safe, and smell wonderful!






For my review, I was sent the cutest lavender sachet. Its filled with real lavender, no mystery ingredients. And I'm sure you all remember how I feel about lavender. Its my favorite herb/essential oil because of its healing qualities. But its does also smells wonderful, and using it to keep your clothes smelling fresh is a great idea. The sachet I received is shaped like a woman's intimate and its really adorable. And its a wonderful surprise to catch the scent of sweet lavender every time you open a drawer. If you prefer a different scent or color, they have several to choose from.




In additions to their designer sachets, House of Marchand also offers gift bags, men and women's fragrances, lotions, and more. If you are a fan of lavender like I am, be sure to check out their lavender lover's sachet.  Check them out and freshen up your home with House of Marchand today!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: