Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Great Halloween Surprises at Green Party Goods


 My kid's birthdays might have passed, but there are still a lot of little occasions between now and the holidays. On Halloween, I like to give them little gift bags with things in them other than candy. They don't have to cost a fortune, but I do want something nice. When I can find a green gift, its even better. At Green Party Goods, there are lots of wonderful surprises that are fun and affordable, and perfect for Halloween.



One of the perfect things I found for Halloween at Green Party Goods are the String Dolls.  They are little dolls that are made from one continuous piece of string by women in Thailand. We received the Frankie doll which was perfect for my son, whose name is Frankie. Frankie, along with many of his friends, are great for a Halloween goody bag. They are small and reasonably priced. There are so many to choose from, you can probably find one to match your child's costume. And even long after Halloween they will enjoy using them as a key chain. I know my kids are always looking for new key chains to add to to their school bag and none are as cool as the string dolls.




Another great Halloween gift are the batteryless hand-squeeze LED flashlights. Kids love to carry either a flashlight or glow stick around on Halloween. With these fun shaped flash lights, they are getting the same effect in a way that is more beneficial to the environment. There will never be any batteries to throw away, and you won't even have to worry about forgetting to turn them off. The black cat light is especially fitting for Halloween.



If you have a baby, then  Green Party Goods also have lots of toys for tots. I especially like the vegetable died toys. They are wooden toys made from all natural paints that are nontoxic. We received the Duby and Duba, which is one of the cutest pull toys I have ever seen.  Willow loved holding it, and I know she'll love it even more as soon as she starts walking and can drag it around with her.




These are only a few examples of the wonderful products you can find at Green Party Goods. Of course they also have green party favors, cupcake stands, and lots of wonderful green toys.  To learn more about this great company and everything they have to offer, visit their website. You can also become their fan on face book. It doesn't matter what the occasion is. With Green Party Goods, there is always something to celebrate.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: