Monday, September 27, 2010

Firefly Light Up Timer Toothbrush Review



My husband always tells me I should get my toothbrushes at the dollar store because you can get a five pack for just $1. And I tell him, there are some things that are just not worth being cheap with. Oral care is certainly one of them. I have one great aunt who is 90 and still has ALL of her own teeth. It is my personal goal to follow in her footsteps and to make sure my children do the same. And the first step to that is finding a good tooth brush.  Firefly has always been one of our favorite choices, and now they have a new addition.. The Light Up Timer Tooth Brush is sure to be a hit with kids every where.

The Light Up Timer Toothbrush  has a built in timer that lights up for sixty seconds. When the time is up, the light goes off and the kids know they have brushed long enough.  This is  pretty cool toothbrush and a great way to encourage kids to brush their teeth. The bristles are soft and won't damage enamel but get the job done. In comes it lots of great colors including red, yellow, and white and is also available  in packages of two.

If you would like to learn more about the Firefly Light Up Timer Toothbrush or any of Firefly's other brushes, you can visit the their website. To keep up with future promotions, you can follow them on twitter and/or become their fan on face book. Your children's teeth are important, so set them on the path to good oral hygiene with Firefly today!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***