Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mix Review


When it comes to baking cakes, Duncan Hines has always been one of my favorite brands. Their cakes and brownies always come out moist and fluffy. Plus they are affordable even without coupon clipping. And now I have even more reason to love them. Duncan Hines has just come out with a new line of cake mixes, and as their name implies, they are truly decadent.


I was lucky enough to be one of the first to try both the Triple Chocolate and Apple Caramel Decadent Cake Mixes.  Let me tell you, these things are beyond delicious. My husband is a chef and he always tells me that cake from a box doesn't taste like the real thing. Well, I served him a piece of the chocolate and told him it was from a bakery. He said it was delicious and that we had to go to that bakery more often. When I told him it was from a box, he couldn't believe it. Especially since I was the one who made it. I'm the best in the kitchen, but the directions are so simple that even I couldn't mess it up.


But there is more to these exciting new cake mixes than just the fact that they will make your mouth water. They also have zero trans fat and no hydrogenated oils.  So they are a better alternative to many other box mixes.  If you want to try a cake mix that's simple, fun and delicious, check out the Duncan Hines Decadent Cake Mixes today. They are now available in retailers nationwide.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Sherri K Scott LMT,CLT Holistic Breast Health Instructor said...

No hydrogenated oils!! I'll be looking for it this weekend, actually, tomorrow. Thanks!