Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dakota Gifts Review

Personalized gifts are always a wonderful choice no matter what the occasion. But my baby's name is Willow and I'll never be able to find things with her name on it in regular stores. But luckily, there are company's like Dakota Gifts. There I can get all kinds of adorable baby items monogrammed with my little one's name.  But that is only the beginning of what they have to offer. They have hundreds of beautiful gift ideas for all your special occasions, all of which can receive the special touch of personalization.





For our review, we received the embroidered My First Purse. This is a must have for anyone with a little girl. The outside of the fleece bag can be embroidered with your baby's name. But that is only the beginning of the fun. Inside you'll find a cell phone that really rings, a soft compact with a mirror,and even a change purse. My daughter had so much fun playing with all the little toys. She especially loves the phone and will hopefully stop trying to grab both my real phone and remote now that she has this to play with.





This is only one example of so many wonderful items you can find at Dakota Gifts. They  also offer engraved jewelry, personalized welcome mats, photo gifts. and more.  Shipping is amazingly swift for items that need to be personalized, and the quality is undeniable. To learn more about Dakota Gifts and all they have to offer, visit their website and be sure to keep them bookmarked for the holiday season and all your special occasions.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: