Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aeternum Suate Pans from Bialetti Review





I have a friend who is a big bird lover. She mentioned to me that she couldn't use non-stick frying pans in her home because they gave off some kind of toxins that would kill her birds. That is pretty scary, and made me wonder just how safe they are to use around my children. I did some research and learned that traditional non-stick pans are coated with PTFE. This has been proven to be fatal for small animals and can even cause harm to the respiratory tract and cause nausea and headaches in humans.  Luckily, there is an alternative to the traditional frying pans. Bialetti has developed a new line called Aeternum.  They do not use PTFE. Instead their pans are made with ceramic,  which is a healthy alternative to PTFE.










So, its safe, but does it work when its time to cook? I received a set of Aeternum saute pans to try out. I love them and so does my executive chef husband.  Nothing sticks to these pans, not even scrambled eggs.. Most other frying pans I've tried could not stand up to this test. I usually have to scrape crusty eggs from the side of the pan. But with Aeternum pans, the clean up is easy.  So in addition to its health benefits, its also a high quality pan. Its sturdy and well made and I'm sure it will last for years. They come in fun and stylish colors that will compliment any kitchen.  And most importantly, prices are affordable, starting at only $19.99, even though its a high end Italian brand.













To learn more about this amazing product, you can visit the Bialetti website. They also carry coffee makers,
 pots, accessories and more. Check their online store to purchase the saute pans or any of their other amazing products.  Shipping is free on orders over $88 and starts as low as $4.50 for other orders.  To keep up with the latest promotions, you can become their fan on face book.  Bialetti is a company who cares about the environment just as much as they care about the quality of their products.. They take the time to look for materials that are safe for both our families and our planet, and I am proud to have their products in my home.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review. I have no idea what PTFE is but I assume it has to do with the teflon coating.