Saturday, August 7, 2010

Miraclebody Jeans Review




Losing the baby weight was a lot easier ten years ago when I had my first daughter. Now its been more than six months since I had my baby, and I hate to admit it, but my body isn't quite back to normal. I can squeeze into my size 7 pants if I hold my breath, but they aren't very comfortable or flattering at this point. I thought I was going to be stuck wearing my maternity jeans forever until I came across a great little company called Miraclebody. Their form fitting jeans are amazing. Because as there logo claims, they really do make you look ten pounds lighter in just 10 seconds.





I received a pair of jeans in size 8 to review, and I was thrilled with how I looked when I slipped into them. The "mommy muff" just seemed to disappear and for the first time in over a year it looked like I had a completely flat belly. They were not tight or uncomfortable in the waist area at all. I didn't feel like I was wearing an eighteenth gurtle. They are actually amazingly comfortable. Not to mention stylish. They are nice enough that they can be dressed up with some fancy jewelry and a nice blouse or just as easy to dress down with a t-shirt if you're just hanging out with the kids. They are definitely the best pair of pants in my wardrobe and I think I'll probably stick with them even after I lose these last few pounds (and I will do it!)




If you would like to learn more about Miraclebody and their great selection of denim, check out their website.  You can locate stores that sell this amazing product with their store locator or you can order online. Right now they have an amazing offer going on. Every order gets free shipping and a free tote bag. Plus free returns if you find the jeans don't fit you just right. There are no codes required to get this deal. It is open to anyone who places an order. To keep up with future sales and promotions, follow Miraclebody on twitter or become their fan on face book. You don't need a miracle to have a great figure.  You must need Miraclebody!




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: